Praxis 2X road chainrings are the result of relentless testing and tweaking, matched with the best material and manufacturing processes to create some of the smoothest running, most durable and sweetest shifting chainrings available. All other aftermarket rings are machined. For superior longevity and performance, we cold forge ours from 7075 T6 aluminum and hard anodize it for even more durability. They also feature our famous LevaTime Shifting Technology, which boasts synchronized ramps and strategically placed shift pins for perfectly timed shifts every time. Two options : “BUZZ” for lightest offering “AERO/SOLID” for the Aero/TT look.
- 110BCD – 48/32, 50/34, 52/36 | 130BCD – 53/39
- For both 5-arm AND 4-arm w/hidden 5th (like SRAM Exogram)
- Two options : “Buzz” road look, or “Aero” for TT look.
- Weight Reference : Buzz 52/36 158g set | Aero 52/36 182g set
- Includes a long & short replaceable threaded catch pins
- Cold Forged | Hard Anodized 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Works with 10/11sp drivetrains | Highly suggest KMC, Shimano or Campy chains
- At this time not Sram AXS chain Compatible
- Great for use with Di2, EPS, or eTap shifting systems
- 48/32 110BCD VIP NOTE: This is a custom ring set that can only be installed on our new Praxis Works branded 110BCD road cranks. This specific set includes custom ring bolts required for installation. This set will not install on prior generation “TURN” road cranks or other brand cranks. Also, it will not install on spider based power meters such as Power2Max or SRM.